Friday, February 11, 2011

Sleepless-night.

Hi oh hi hi hi hi. I cant sleep at this moment. SMY LB. Fuhhh, what a tough night. Feel like crying. Boo me >.<
So yeah, I decided to post all these q while thinking...... em! Life is life. God. Help me. Again. And. Again.

To those of you who hurt my feelings, thank you - without you I wouldnt have felt them.
To those of you who laughed at me, thank you - without you I wouldnt have cried.
To those of you who have pushed me, thank you - without you I wouldnt have fallen.
To those of you who love me, thank you - without you I wouldnt have known real love.

Ok, I’ve come to a conclusion. I’ve been thinking about you 24/7…

It is 01:52 already! I shud off to dreamland 'cus I gotta wake up on 8 am. So lazy mannn! -..-

NrFtnEzrn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment