Tuesday, January 25, 2011

For fun. Yes.

 Sweet talks? Is it? lol


#1110 - Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, but you behaviors decide who will stay in your life.

#1111 - When you really matter to someone, that person will always make time for you. No excuses, no lies, and no broken promises.

#1112 - People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget the way you made them feel. Hm.

#1113 - Best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see the true colors of everyone you cared for.

#1114 - Sometimes the old songs I hear make my heart glow inside because they remind me of the good moments that are not happening anymore. Yes, I did.

#1115 - Talk to express, not to impress. Just express your feeling towards him/her. Simple as that.

#1116 - "Anyone can stand by you when you're right, but a real friend will stand by you even when you're wrong." Appreciate it.

#1117 - You can never choose what you get in life, but you can choose how it affects you.

#1118 - Dont be sad about someone who you loved and left you, be sad about someone who loved you and you left them. So touched. I know. Its tough.
  
#1119 - 2010 mistakes are forgotten. 2011 smiles are waiting to be seen... (((((((:

#1120 - If you really care about someone you will make time for them. It's not hard to pick up a phone and send a text message.

#11121 - Dont settle for someone who buys you the world. Settle for someone who is prepared to share that world with you. Dont you think this is so sweet? Awwwh (': K, enuff Faten! Ok.

#1122 - The day you learn how not to cry is the day you learn to hate.  No, I wont hate. Im just dislike. Yes.

#1123 - It feels good when somebody MISSES YOU, it feels better when somebody LOVES YOU but feels great when somebody NEVER FORGETS YOU.  A big thankyou for them! lol

#1124 - Do not spend life with those you have to impress. Spend it with those who makes you happy. Yes I know. Well I did.

#1125 - Every happy endings starts with bitter beginnings. Thats true. Very agreed.

#1126 - "Forgive and Forget" is useful in some cases, But in my Case "Move on" Seems more appropriate. Hehe. I guess so.

#1127 - I feel so good to hear someone saying, "Take Care" but it feels so much better to hear someone saying "I'm here to take care of you" THIS IS WHAT I NEED. HAHA, ok chill.

#1128 - Everyday, Im wishing that its already weekend. But its hard for me!!!

#1129 - If things dont get better, just hope things dont get worse. Hopefully so. Amin.

#1130 - The worst feeling in the world is to know you were used and lied to by some one you trusted. Boleh blah ah kalau cemni. Gentle.

#1131 - I choose to wait for my own happiness, no matter if I am single or not. *Kahchiiiiiing!* ok Faten -..-

#1132 - If you're going to trust someone with your heart, make sure they have a heart of their own so they know how it feels when it's broken. But what if they dont? Im askin' WHAT IF.....

#1133 - If people are trying to pull you down. Be proud about it, because it only confirms that you are above them. Oh really? Okkkk.

#1134 - You cant have a better tomorrow if you're always thinking about yesterday Huhu. Whteva..

#1135 - I may not be perfect but Im ALWAYS going to be me and if you dont like that, then that's too bad cause I am who I am. Yes, I am who I am. I am me. Nothing much k.

#1136 - Dont give up on those you love. Give them time, give them space, give them love, but dont give them up.

#1137 - You will never know how much you hurt me and I dont think you will ever realize how much I cared.

#1138 - In the beginning you'll judge me, by the end, you'll love me. Hehehohohahahaha :D

#1139 - You cant make the same mistake twice, the second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice. Understand baby? Hahaha, dont be like this Faten. Dont be. OKKKKKKK!

#1140 - Am i that easy to forget? > Y'll answer this question by yrself. Thaknyou!

Dear phone, thanks for being strong whenever I drop you.Ok I know, most of these quotes sounds like love. Eh? This is just for fun. To be honest, I dont like to talk bout love on this blog. I mean like when Im in love with someone or anything that related with love. Its not me. There's nothing to share with. By the way, these quotes just for fun. Again, fun. May you enjoy these q! xx


NFE $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment