Friday, January 28, 2011

Hehehe.

Hi ,

You're beautiful and the fact that you stay strong after all this pain makes you even more beautiful.

Your story doesn't add up... so feel free to stop lying anytime. 

You know my name, not my story. Im completely broken, I just don't show.

Hi Hi ,

My walk, my talk, the way I drip, it's not my fault, so please don't trip. 

All my ladies do the pretty girl rock, rock, rock.

Girls do what they want... Boys do what they can.

Hi Hi Hi ,

Taylor Swift taught me not every guy is going to treat me right. 
Michael Jackson taught me to always love the people around me.

Lady Gaga taught me that it's okay to be different.
Kesha taught me to be myself and not care what anyone else thinks.

Bruno Mars taught me to do anything for that one person I love. 
Eminem taught me that life is hard, but you can make it through.

*OMG, Im so fall in love with all these q nowadays! Hehe. Donnow why :S 

NFE (':

No comments:

Post a Comment