Friday, January 28, 2011

What the hell up with me.

Im so fvckin' boring. So yeah, I decided to post all these q. Sigh...

#1 - I'm gonna walk away and it's up to you to say how far.
#2 - When I say I don’t care, chances are I care too much.
#3 - Deny it all you want but if it still hurts, you still care.
#4 - Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.
#5 - I havent seen you in a while, but i still remember anything and everything you said.
#5 - Got a problem with me? Solve it. Think I'm trippin? Tie my shoes. Can't stand me? Sit down. Can't face me? Turn the hell around.
#6 - Just because someone is not in your life anymore doesn't mean the memories aren't in your heart.
#7 - I don't want to remember you anymore.
#8 - Every song I listen to reminds me of you. 
#9 - I miss you, as simple as it sounds, the feeling is very complicated. 
#10 - Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don't care, and the other 80% are glad you have them.

If you're reading this, you're beautiful and everything is going to be okay HEHEHE (((:

NurFatenEzureen.

No comments:

Post a Comment