Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nice words for you & me.

This is so meant to me & you. K so, just take note. Thankyou!

#1 - Dont make conclusions when you are do not know everything & most of all, dont judge people's mistake if you are doing the same thing.

#2 - Judge me all you want, but Im not affected. Insecurity is a desease, so yeah get well soon!

#3 - You can hurt with words, but you can also hurt with silence.

#4 - Forgiving is one thing but forgetting is a whole different story.

#5 - So you are the bitch that told the bitch that i am a bitch. Well listen bitch it takes a bitch to know a bitch, bitch! DIE BITCH DIE! HAHAHA lol

#6 - Everything happened for a reason, no matter you like it or not. Ok? Deal? Im done with that. At least.

#7 - Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Simple rite? Toodles!

#8 - The best business is to mind your own business. Same goes with me. So yeah, back off.

#9 - I am what I am. If you don't like me, turn your head and walk away. Simple as that. Just do it, NOW!!!

#10 - Dont hate me until I give you a reason to. Dont judge me until you know the whole story... Im sick for waiting give you a reason. Like whhhattthefrrrog, hun. Waste my time...

#11 - Before saying anything bad about me, can you at least look at the mirror first?

#12 - I need to stop being so damn emotional about everything. This is you and not me LOL

This is some of ohteenquotes. This thing is very help me out. Yeayyy. Sorry Im not perfect...


NFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment