Thursday, January 27, 2011

Random.

Im single, doesn't mean I don't love someone.
I love how you laugh when I say something random or stupid.
When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind. 
I know your status is referring to me. You can just tell me in my face. Tyvm.
Music is amazing. Why? Because a song can take you back to a moment, a place, or even a person. 
Admit your mistakes before someone exaggerates the story.
Sometimes, there are no second chances. It's either now or never.
I miss you a little..I guess you could say a little too much.. a little too often..and a little more everyday.
He made me laugh & cry. He'd never lie, but I just had to say goodbye.
It’s funny how you can always tell when a boy likes someone else, but you can never tell if he likes you.
You look at me and think, 'she's so happy,' but there's so much behind this little smile that you will never know.
When your bestfriends like your facebook status because they know the story behind it.
Just because you're single doesn't mean you have to be alone. 
Things change, people change, shit happens, but life goes on.
Boys are like ice cream. All of the flavors are pretty good, but only one is my favorite.
No matter what mom says, sleeping late always seems more refreshing than going to bed early. 
MISS ME or HATE ME, both are in my favor. If you miss me, Im in your HEART. If you hate me, I'll always be in your MIND.
Im always his friend…never the girl.

Im not mad at you. Im just done with you.
I think people forget that I have feelings too.

NFE (':

No comments:

Post a Comment